Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Moment Frozen in Time

Tonight while at my girlfriends house watching a movie, I snuggled with my little precious angel boy who gazed back at my adoringly. For a moment time stood still as a looked right into his very essence. Many thoughts ran through my mind in that moment that seemed to last minutes. How handsome he is. How he one day will be someone's husband. I wondered who he would be when he grows up. But most prominent and immediate thought was, there's Dana. He looked so much like Dana in the eyes at that moment it melted my heart. It reminded me why he is here to begin with. Because I am in love with an incredible man who loves me for who I am and believes in my far more than I believe in myself. He stands by me through the storms and the rainbows and the big blue sky days. I am so blessed to not only have him in my life, but also little prodigals of him too. A little Kynan, a little Ava, and a little Eli. So blessed.

PS: I know I am missing alot of posts. Like one for Christmas, New Years, Kynan's Birthday and all the moments in between, but just for tonight I thought I would share this moment.

2 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

What wonderful way to spend your time, though, Susie. NO regrets.

Gentle Ben said...

hey susie. Ben here.

here is a linlk to Kristen's blog.

http://allinmymind1.blogspot.com/

have a wonderful day